Thursday, February 09, 2006

stretched over 3 days blog

070206
544PM
found the damier canvas LV bag I like on pisa… feeling a bit deprived right now… and distracted
the stupid bag costs AUD1030… *sigh* feeling very deprived
but I aint gonna do anything about it…
better get back to my so called *studying*

oh yeh, froozie is so funny hahahahahahahaha

625PM
Saw flashing msn msges…
Chatted for a while… decided to post my uni timetable up so I can answer everyone’s questions at once…
Planning to get waxing done next week…
I want to straighten my hair daymnit!!! Hope my hair’s long enough when I have the time to…

641PM
pam just told me she emptied her recycle bin and now she cant recover her files from her computer… poor pam…

ok shower time

080206
1158PM
Summer school sucks because im bored crapless trying to study
It’s not funny. The last time I felt this way was the 2 weeks before my HSC when I tried to cram all the HSC materials into my head… im always thinking of what’s going to happen AFTER my finals tomoro…

Sang k every time I scabbed time for a break… watched 3 concerts but I did FF the boring bits (LIKE THE SONGS I DON’T LIKE hahaahahahahaha)

SHOUT OUT: THANKS ROSS FOR UR 8 SOMETHING AM SMS, DEFINITELY THE FIRST ONE!! THANKS DIXON BROTHER~ THANKS DEREK (I will call u when I remember la~)~~ THANKS WAI HO~ KAREN AND JENNY AND LILY AND AH DUC AND OMG MY LECTURER (?? As if he’ll read this, but still…) O M G SUPPORT!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Nearly done!! Nearly there!! Yay!!!

AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

JYKW

ps. thanks to those who asked how i was. im fine now after all the stuff that happened over the last months~~ i feel heaps better now, especially when i know there are ppls out there like you guys and yeh, my parents have been really nice too~~ LOVE YA'LL !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha 3 hour lectures for jess wong...way to go man...gd luck...

ur doing summer school? never knew haha...gd luck with that too...=D

Anonymous said...

haha are you still laughing about the exams and such thing I said?

Are your exams over now? We should go shopping one day to celebrate the last few minutes of summer vacation we have left.

Anonymous said...

Finals finished?!!?
Good luck!